I was invited to participate in The Law Report with Karen Key on SAfm on 14/05/12. The discussion centred on the importance of wills, estate planning and the use and significance of trusts. Click on Part 1 Part 2 to download and listen to the show recording.
Foreign marriages: knowing your marital status when married in another country, with regard to conveyancing and estate planning
Marriages and civil unions in South Africa are governed by different marital property regimes which directly impact property ownership. These are either in or out of community of property. In South Africa, when executing an antenuptial agreement, or prenuptial agreement as termed in other countries (also known as a prenupt or prenup) the marriage is […]
Schoeman Attorneys celebrated their anniversary on 1 September 2010! We will however continue to celebrate throughout the month of September 2010 by inter alia, taking part in the National Wills week 2010. This pro bono initiative offers members of the general public an opportunity to have a basic will drafted by a professional, free of […]
Nicolene Schoeman-Louw is featured regularly on The Law Report with Karen Key on SAfm. The next show is scheduled for 09/03/2015 at 21:05.
If you missed Nicolene Schoeman - Louw on The Law Report on SAfm on Monday 09/02/2015, download the show here
- Removal of a Director Under the Companies Act 71 of 2008 February 21, 2014
- Trusts as Shareholders and Buy and Sell Agreements October 25, 2013
- Notarial authentication process changes drastically October 11, 2013
- Schoeman Attorneys have tailored solutions for you and now themselves! Watch this space for the reveal of the firm’s latest entrepreneurial leap… October 1, 2013
- Employee Share Schemes Where (INTER VIVOS) Trusts are Shareholders September 20, 2013
- Can a tacit term be read into a contract? February 20, 2015
- Employee share schemes and compliance with BBBEE ownership February 16, 2015
- Rent increases: Tenant vs Landlord February 13, 2015
- Prescription of debt February 12, 2015
- Promotion of Equality and Prevention of Unfair Discrimination Act 4 of 2000: Designation of Magistrates Courts as Equality Courts February 5, 2015