I was invited to participate in The Law Report with Karen Key on SAfm on 14/05/12. The discussion centred on the importance of wills, estate planning and the use and significance of trusts. Click on Part 1 Part 2 to download and listen to the show recording.
Foreign marriages: knowing your marital status when married in another country, with regard to conveyancing and estate planning
Marriages and civil unions in South Africa are governed by different marital property regimes which directly impact property ownership. These are either in or out of community of property. In South Africa, when executing an antenuptial agreement, or prenuptial agreement as termed in other countries (also known as a prenupt or prenup) the marriage is […]
Schoeman Attorneys celebrated their anniversary on 1 September 2010! We will however continue to celebrate throughout the month of September 2010 by inter alia, taking part in the National Wills week 2010. This pro bono initiative offers members of the general public an opportunity to have a basic will drafted by a professional, free of […]
Nicolene Schoeman-Louw is featured regularly on The Law Report with Karen Key on SAfm. The next show is scheduled for 13/04/2015 at 21:05.
If you missed Nicolene Schoeman - Louw on The Law Report on SAfm on Monday 09/03/2015, download the show here
- “Processing” Personal Information – Purpose Specification March 19, 2014
- Challenging Wills in South Africa November 22, 2013
- Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI) November 7, 2013
- Disclosure of Director’s Personal Financial Interest October 29, 2013
- The Importance of Drafting Wills October 28, 2013
- It’s a Bird, it’s a Plane… No it’s a BBBEE Share Scheme March 24, 2015
- Tax highlights of the 2015 budget speech March 23, 2015
- Freedom of expression versus protection from defamation: A constitutional conundrum March 23, 2015
- The nature and value of shares in private companies March 19, 2015
- Landlord and tenant: who is liable for the municipal account? March 9, 2015