I was invited to participate in The Law Report with Karen Key on SAfm on 14/05/12. The discussion centred on the importance of wills, estate planning and the use and significance of trusts. Click on Part 1 Part 2 to download and listen to the show recording.
Foreign marriages: knowing your marital status when married in another country, with regard to conveyancing and estate planning
Marriages and civil unions in South Africa are governed by different marital property regimes which directly impact property ownership. These are either in or out of community of property. In South Africa, when executing an antenuptial agreement, or prenuptial agreement as termed in other countries (also known as a prenupt or prenup) the marriage is […]
Schoeman Attorneys celebrated their anniversary on 1 September 2010! We will however continue to celebrate throughout the month of September 2010 by inter alia, taking part in the National Wills week 2010. This pro bono initiative offers members of the general public an opportunity to have a basic will drafted by a professional, free of […]
Nicolene Schoeman-Louw is featured regularly on The Law Report with Karen Key on SAfm. The next show is scheduled for 08/12/2014 at 21:05.
If you missed Nicolene Schoeman - Louw on The Law Report on SAfm on Monday 17/11/2014, download the show here
- Entitlement to Remuneration as a Director of a Company November 25, 2013
- Moratorium on Claims in Business Rescue Proceedings August 23, 2013
- The Rights of Minority Shareholders Under the Companies Act 2008 as Amended August 20, 2013
- Trusts – Can a sole trustee become the sole beneficiary? The Groeschke Family Trust case provides certainty August 16, 2013
- Corporate Governance Policies – Valuable measures for all businesses July 29, 2013
- We are hiring! Receptionist – Vacancy November 25, 2014
- It’s that time of the year! November 25, 2014
- Interference in the Contractual Relationship by a Third Party November 20, 2014
- A closer look at the Potgieter v Potgieter case and its implications November 20, 2014
- Restraint of Trade Agreements November 20, 2014