When a person dies, their beneficiaries may inherit moveable and/or immoveable assets in terms of a valid will (testate succession) or interstate succession (in terms of the Intestate Succession Act No 81 of 1987). However, not all the heirs concerned may be thrilled with what they have inherited, and they therefore have the option to […]
About Shannon Vengadajellum
The requirements and responsibilities in respect of the safe keeping, storage and/or disposal of firearms, imposed on an executor or heir, by the Firearms Control Act and its Regulations
In this day and age, it is quite common for firearms to form part of a deceased person’s estate. It is also quite common for individuals to inherit firearms and/or antique firearms, in terms of a deceased’s Last Will and Testament and/or Interstate Succession. The person nominated to be the executor in a deceased estate […]
You have been wonderful in replying and giving a very professional product.Mokgatle Mokgatle, Hildebrant Attorneys
RADIO AND WEBINARS
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Rand en Sent on RSG. If you missed us download the podcasts by clicking here.
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Labour Hour on Radio 786, Tuesday evenings at 21:00. If you missed us be sure to tune in next time by clicking here.
If you missed our follow up interview on 22 June 2018, listen to the interview here
If you missed us unpacking NDAs with our Nicolene Schoeman – Louw and the SME Movement, download the podcast here. Alternatively, if you missed the episode on Smart Contracts, download the podcast here or B-BBEE, download the podcast here.
Let’s Talk video series:
- The co-operative as an appropriate form of enterprise for black economic empowerment September 1, 2008
- National Wills Week 2008 September 6, 2008
- The co-operative as an appropriate enterprise for BEE [abstract] October 1, 2008
- Spring Fab Bridal Show 2008 November 3, 2008
- Immigration services and travel permits January 5, 2009
- The Carbon Tax Act September 16, 2019
- Living and Conducting your Business with minimal risk September 10, 2019
- ENAC: Can a party withhold their own performance where the other party has failed to perform? September 9, 2019
- The Case of Debt Review- Can Consumer Exit Debt Review Early? September 7, 2019
- SchoemanLaw’s SME Self-Service Desk is shortlisted! September 5, 2019