We have been shortlisted as one of 90 out of 450 applicants to join the HiiL Justice Accelerator in the Innovating Justice Challenge. HiiL (The Hague Institute for Innovation of Law) find, and support the best justice innovations in a region or country. HiiL (The Hague Institute for Innovation of Law) is a social enterprise […]
Legal AutomationRSS feed for this section
SchoemanLaw is happy to be a finalist in this year’s African Legal Awards. The African Legal Awards set out to recognise exceptional achievement from within Africa’s legal community.
Statutory provisions to ensure certain categories of Employees receive adequate theoretical and practical training has existed since 1922. These statutory provisions are an important and integral part of South Africa’s overall objective to reduce poverty which will lead to increased employment and reducing crime and increase economic growth which will improve international competitiveness. A strategy […]
We are honored to be a finalist in the Nedbank CapeTalk Business Accelerator 2018! If you missed us on air on 27 March 2018, click here. The Nedbank Business Accelerator with CapeTalk helps successful, established entrepreneurs take their businesses to the next level by giving them a platform to share their stories and insights on […]
Read our feature in The Star Newspaper, published on 23 March 2018.
Great service – very helpful and informative. Thank you.Marina Fysh, Personal Assistant, Cape Town
RADIO AND WEBINARS
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Rand en Sent on RSG. If you missed us download the podcasts by clicking here.
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Labour Hour on Radio 786, Tuesday evenings at 21:00. If you missed us be sure to tune in next time by clicking here.
If you missed our follow up interview on 22 June 2018, listen to the interview here
If you missed us unpacking NDAs with our Nicolene Schoeman – Louw and the SME Movement, download the podcast here. Alternatively, if you missed the episode on Smart Contracts, download the podcast here or B-BBEE, download the podcast here.
Let’s Talk video series:
- The co-operative as an appropriate form of enterprise for black economic empowerment September 1, 2008
- National Wills Week 2008 September 6, 2008
- The co-operative as an appropriate enterprise for BEE [abstract] October 1, 2008
- Spring Fab Bridal Show 2008 November 3, 2008
- Immigration services and travel permits January 5, 2009
- Mediation – is it an Alternative to Litigation? September 18, 2019
- The Carbon Tax Act September 16, 2019
- Living and Conducting your Business with minimal risk September 10, 2019
- ENAC: Can a party withhold their own performance where the other party has failed to perform? September 9, 2019
- The Case of Debt Review- Can Consumer Exit Debt Review Early? September 7, 2019