Statutory provisions to ensure certain categories of Employees receive adequate theoretical and practical training has existed since 1922. These statutory provisions are an important and integral part of South Africa’s overall objective to reduce poverty which will lead to increased employment and reducing crime and increase economic growth which will improve international competitiveness. A strategy […]
Legal AutomationRSS feed for this section
We are honored to be a finalist in the Nedbank CapeTalk Business Accelerator 2018! If you missed us on air on 27 March 2018, click here. The Nedbank Business Accelerator with CapeTalk helps successful, established entrepreneurs take their businesses to the next level by giving them a platform to share their stories and insights on […]
Read our feature in The Star Newspaper, published on 23 March 2018.
We are happy to announce the official launch of the SchoemanLaw SME Self – Service DeskTM! Our subscription users can now also enjoy the following value-added services: • Business Doctors’ Business Health Check and • access to Accountability Group and Accountability Solutions for risk mitigation and collections facilitation. We believe the time is now for […]
Access to speedy, reliable and affordable legal services is crucial to entrepreneurs. As attorneys, we are in the business of selling time and legal expertise, and obviously to make a decent profit in doing so. For years now, the public’s main objection with how attorneys provide legal solutions has been the time we need to […]
Nicolene Schoeman - Louw’s professionalism and quest for the right service at the right time distinguishes her as an excellent support to our business. Her turnaround time iro the legal fraternity is unique, and critical to our business. What she promises, she delivers.Dr Michèlle Booysen, Pètanque Consultancy (Pty) Ltd, Cape Town
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Rand en Sent on RSG. If you missed us download the podcasts by clicking here.
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Labour Hour on Radio 786, Tuesday evenings at 21:00. If you missed us be sure to tune in next time by clicking here.
If you missed our follow up interview on 22 June 2018, listen to the interview here
If you missed us unpacking NDAs with our Nicolene Schoeman – Louw and the SME Movement, download the podcast here
Let’s Talk video series:
- The co-operative as an appropriate form of enterprise for black economic empowerment September 1, 2008
- National Wills Week 2008 September 6, 2008
- The co-operative as an appropriate enterprise for BEE [abstract] October 1, 2008
- Spring Fab Bridal Show 2008 November 3, 2008
- Immigration services and travel permits January 5, 2009
- Customary Marriages and the Division of the Joint Estate July 15, 2019
- Law firm Nomination – 5 or more Women Lawyers July 8, 2019
- The Racism Card at Work – Can Falsely Accusing Someone of Racism Warrant Dismissal? June 28, 2019
- Unwanted Direct Marketing and your Right to Refuse June 27, 2019
- Contracts and The Passing of Risk June 27, 2019