Introduction In a world where data breaches have become commonplace, demand for Virtual Private Network (“VPN”) services has increased. This is a response to constant monitoring of internet user behaviours by third parties such as governments and hackers. However, many countries have banned the use of VPNs. This article will discuss what VPNs are and […]
Tech LawRSS feed for this section
Introduction Government decided to address the ongoing debate around security and technology by publishing the Cybercrimes and Cybersecurity Bill, now known as the Cybercrimes Bill (hereafter referred to as ‘the Bill’). The Bill is meant to create new offences when it comes to electronic communication and to stipulate the penalties thereof but is this Bill […]
Read our feature in The Star Newspaper, published on 21 September 2018.
In an article published by Clifford Chance in December 2017, the question has been raised – whether smart contracts, are contracts at all? So, what is a contract? A contract has been described as a written or verbal agreement that is intended to be enforceable by law. What would a smart contract be? According to […]
Thank you so very much for settling our documents in such a speedy and professional manner. We really appreciate it!Eva Dölitzsch-Tatzreither, Businesswoman and Writer, Cape Town
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Rand en Sent on RSG. If you missed us download the podcasts by clicking here.
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Labour Hour on Radio 786, Tuesday evenings at 21:00. If you missed us be sure to tune in next time by clicking here.
If you missed our follow up interview on 22 June 2018, listen to the interview here
If you missed us unpacking NDAs with our Nicolene Schoeman – Louw and the SME Movement, download the podcast here
Let’s Talk video series:
- The co-operative as an appropriate form of enterprise for black economic empowerment September 1, 2008
- National Wills Week 2008 September 6, 2008
- The co-operative as an appropriate enterprise for BEE [abstract] October 1, 2008
- Spring Fab Bridal Show 2008 November 3, 2008
- Immigration services and travel permits January 5, 2009
- What is business rescue? August 17, 2019
- Winners at WOZA – Women in law Awards 2019! August 5, 2019
- Finalist: 2019 Standard Bank Top Woman Awards – Female Young Achiever Award and Top Gender Empowered Company August 2, 2019
- The offer to purchase is a binding agreement! July 31, 2019
- Labour brokers and temporary employment services: what are they? July 31, 2019