We have put in a lot of money, time and effort creating a pioneering online platform that hosts standard legal documents, which are the crucial pillars of best practices for any business. By utilising technology, we aim to provide access to trusted legal products and services in order to empower Entrepreneurs.
The SchoemanLaw SME Self- Service Desk TM is the first solution of its kind in South Africa, created by Legal Entrepreneurs for Entrepreneurs! The platform provides Entrepreneurs with access to trusted legal resources and empowers them to create sustainable businesses that are scalable.
The platform further addresses the need of effective management of individual needs, such as drafting your will, the management of crucial relationships in business, including employment relationships and contractors, as well as stakeholder relationships in the ecosystem, such as clients, debtors, shareholders, directors and joint ventures. It also allows the users access to personalised support in case of any unforeseen legal incident occurring. Supporting entrepreneurs to effectively establish legal foundations in their business for optimum growth and overall business success.
Users complete each document for the specific situation wherein it will be utilised, a distinct difference to other platforms. The Platform also boasts easy document management. In addition, Users are able to access the documents in a central and easily accessible location.
Our users have access to all the value-added services we offer, including special rates for SME’s and a range of other services.
What are our users saying?
It has taken me many years to realise one of my dreams. To have a legal firm be the in touch with the grassroot level as well as the SMMEs. Partnering with SchoemanLaw Inc, WECBOF will be setting a trend for all members of organisation to be able to afford the legal advise and much more at the most reasonable rates, but also have that human touch that SMMEs feel is not existing when talking about lawyers. Well done to both WECBOF and SchoemanLaw, i wish you both all the success in this journey.CEOWECBOF
Congratulations on an incredible SME tool. Not only are the documents really easy to use but having listened to a couple of the podcasts, I feel like I’m getting that legal grounding that I’ve missed as an entrepreneur. I look forward to continued use of the self-service desk.MDIndigo New Media (Pty) Ltd
This service was an amazing help to me. It allowed me to, from the comfort of my own desk, create an employment contract with ease.Studio ManagerBrandesign
I am so impressed with the SchoemanLaw SME Self Service Desk! It is the first solution of its kind, created by legal entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs! It is an innovative, affordable, and professional online solution. Legal documents can be so costly and often it is a barrier for Entrepreneurs to get the assistance they need. SchoemanLaw is the answer to this need. The website is user-friendly and there are training podcasts to take you through all the steps to create your own legal document. This solution caters for all your needs at a fraction of the cost. And of course, if you need further assistance, the firm has a panel of experts available to assist you, should you have any queries. I highly recommend this service for all small to medium business that need a legal document to lay the foundation to grow their businesses.
Every small business needs to be able to lean on good legal advise when entering into any agreements or contracts. Legal fees seem like something unreachable and very expensive to small businesses but as your business grows you need it, great package SME’s Schoeman Law Inc.Managing DirectorONEOFEACH
Thank you for a job well done in partnering with WECBOF in providing a valued service to all of its members.DirectorWECBOF
We have the following on offer for purchase:
- NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- JV Agreement
- MOI (resolution included)
- Shareholders Agreement
- Various Directors’ and shareholder resolutions
- Acknowledgement of Debt
- Distribution Agreement
- Agency Agreement
- Supplier Agreement
- Last Will and Testament
- Residential and Commercial Lease Agreements
- Loan Agreement
- Letter Demanding Payment
- HR Documents:
- Employment Contract (fixed and indefinite term)
- Generic Human Resource Policies
- Certificate of Service
- Written Warning
- Final Written Warning (6 or 12 months)
- Notice of Suspension (Paid)
- Disciplinary Hearing Pack
- Notice of Unpaid Suspension (as an alternative to dismissal)
- Notice of Summary Dismissal
- Poor Work Performance Pack
- Desertion Diary and Notice of Desertion
- Offer to purchase (freehold and sectional title)
- BBBEE Affidavits (EME and generic QSE)
Want to Subscribe?Register as a Start-Up or SME Subscriber – Click here!
- Registration is FREE
- Register as either a Start -Up or SME
- Click here for a list of pre-approved organisations.
- If you would you like us to contact a network you belong to so they can be added to the approved organisations list? Or have any questions to sign up, then please Contact us.
Compelling subscriber benefits:
- Registration is FREE
- Maximum 48-hour turn- around response time
- Subscribers pay a fixed monthly amount (currently R249VAT incl. for start-ups, where there are no employees and only one director/shareholder or R495 VAT incl for SME’s, where there are employees, shareholders and directors)
- All our products may be used as often as you prefer
- SME subscribers requiring multiple logins pay a minimal additional fee
- Easy and centralised document storage and management
- Reduced consultation rates for initial and further consultations
- Exclusive reduced rates (30% reduced fee) for document review, in case you receive a proposed contract to sign from a Client or Stakeholder and want to have peace of mind before you do:
- R950 + VAT for documents /agreements less than 10 pages in length
- R165 + VAT per page for documents longer than 10 pages in length
- Access to our exclusive network of Expert Service Providers
- Free monthly legal updates and quarterly information sessions, as well as
- Free lifetime storage for Wills drafted by us and free bi-annual update reminders
Want to use the system on a pay as you use (transactional) basis?Register as a Transactional User – Click here!
- Registration is FREE and secures access to FREE samples.
- Only pay for what you use.
- Document prices range from R195 to R895 per download!
Should you need more information about the agreements or documents itself – simply download our free podcast on the topic, read any of our articles, or listen to a range of YouTube videos or slide shares. Or, for any personalised need – feel free to call us. What is more, this solution is also customisable for larger businesses to fit specific needs. For more information, click here.
If you are unsure as to where to start, how the SME Self-Service Desk can benefit you, or how we can customise a solution for you or your business, let us be your legal goalkeeper. Once we have completed our analysis of your business, we will recommend the way forward best suited to you and your needs.
Need a product not on the list? Please complete this form.