We do not believe in any form of one-size-fits-all solutions. Every business, regardless of its size, has individual needs that require tailor-made, industry specific solutions that make both legal and good business sense.
By drawing on the diversity of our professional expertise, we offer clients innovative tailored solutions in all areas of commercial (business) law, including (without limitation):
- law of business enterprises
- company and corporate law
- drafting and review of company founding documents
- directors’ duties, indemnities and contracts
- corporate governance
- employment law
- principal and agent
- the law regulating co-operatives
- the law of partnership
- the regulation of and drafting of corporate contracts
- joint ventures
- mergers and acquisitions
- consumer law
- surety, pledge and cession
- company registration
- sale of shares / business
- company / shareholder / director disputes
We also offer a specialist service in Shariah commercial transactions, which include:
- Loan Agreements
- Profit Sharing
- Purchase of Property
- Lease Agreements
Trust us to be your trusted advisor, legal partner, outsourced legal department, an extension of your legal department or non-executive director!
Should you require a quote, please complete our quote form.
* Choosing the “right fit” attorney is an important matter! We fully appreciate this and therefore offer a reasonably priced and commitment free initial consultation (R950 VAT included per initial consultation), so you can ensure you have found the “right fit” before contracting legal work! Call us today!
Suggested reading and related topics
Ensuring that the appropriate due diligence and warranties disclosures have been duly completed, takes you that much closer to closing the deal. The warranties by the seller ensures that the purchaser has contractual protection in the event of misrepresentation. It is...
If you are approached by a liquidator wishing to claim back money paid to you by a provisionally liquidated business, what are your options? At the time of making the payment in this instance, the businesses liabilities exceeded its assets and the payment made to you...
Corporate governance generally refers to the way in which a company is run and controlled; with specific reference to a company’s directors. The principal, furthermore, loosely refers to the documents and regulatory regime in terms of which such control is exercised....