We do not believe in any form of one-size-fits-all solutions. Every business, regardless of its size, has individual needs that require tailor-made, industry specific solutions that make both legal and good business sense.
By drawing on the diversity of our professional expertise, we offer clients innovative tailored solutions in all areas of commercial (business) law, including (without limitation):
- law of business enterprises
- company and corporate law
- drafting and review of company founding documents
- directors’ duties, indemnities and contracts
- corporate governance
- employment law
- principal and agent
- the law regulating co-operatives
- the law of partnership
- the regulation of and drafting of corporate contracts
- joint ventures
- mergers and acquisitions
- consumer law
- surety, pledge and cession
- company registration
- sale of shares / business
- company / shareholder / director disputes
We also offer a specialist service in Shariah commercial transactions, which include:
- Loan Agreements
- Profit Sharing
- Purchase of Property
- Lease Agreements
Trust us to be your trusted advisor, legal partner, outsourced legal department, an extension of your legal department or non-executive director!
Should you require a quote, please complete our quote form.
* Choosing the “right fit” attorney is an important matter! We fully appreciate this and therefore offer a reasonably priced and commitment free initial consultation (R950 VAT included per initial consultation), so you can ensure you have found the “right fit” before contracting legal work! Call us today!
Suggested reading and related topics
With the POPIA frenzy of the last few months simmering down thanks to the extension by the Information Regulator for registering Information Officers and PAIA manuals alike, companies have been given more time to fully engage in discussions regarding what the new law...
In the last few years, there has been a push for more regulated industries and better protection of consumers. If consumers lose faith in the products available for purchase, it could ultimately lead to a lower consumer spend rate. A trusted and well-performing...
Cancellation of a contract is an extreme remedy for breach in contract law. Be that as it may, many contracts nonetheless include cancellation clauses. They dictate the process to be followed should any of the parties to an agreement wish to cancel the contract due to...