We do not believe in any form of one-size-fits-all solutions. Every business, regardless of its size, has individual needs that require tailor-made, industry specific solutions that make both legal and good business sense.
By drawing on the diversity of our professional expertise, we offer clients innovative tailored solutions in all areas of commercial (business) law, including (without limitation):
- law of business enterprises
- company and corporate law
- drafting and review of company founding documents
- directors’ duties, indemnities and contracts
- corporate governance
- employment law
- principal and agent
- the law regulating co-operatives
- the law of partnership
- the regulation of and drafting of corporate contracts
- joint ventures
- mergers and acquisitions
- consumer law
- surety, pledge and cession
- company registration
- sale of shares / business
- company / shareholder / director disputes
We also offer a specialist service in Shariah commercial transactions, which include:
- Loan Agreements
- Profit Sharing
- Purchase of Property
- Lease Agreements
Trust us to be your trusted advisor, legal partner, outsourced legal department, an extension of your legal department or non-executive director!
Should you require a quote, please complete our quote form.
* Choosing the “right fit” attorney is an important matter! We fully appreciate this and therefore offer a reasonably priced and commitment free initial consultation (R950 VAT included per initial consultation), so you can ensure you have found the “right fit” before contracting legal work! Call us today!
Suggested reading and related topics
Our most essential roles on the board level often involve an executive director. Being an Executive Director means that the Company engages this person as both an employee and a board member. We often find that Company CEO's and Managing Directors fit this...
The Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“POPIA”) and the implementation deadline is set for 1 July 2021. POPIA requires every public or private body who processes personal information to designate and appoint an individual who will be responsible, within...
Settlements are valuable mechanisms to deal with issues, but what happens if your situation changes, and you do not perform? Or something does not exactly go as planned. In the case of Tetra Pak SA (Pty) Limited v Blakey Investments (Pty) Limited and another ...