South Africa is home to approximately 200,000 homeless people, a significant portion of the nation’s population of 53.5 million. While commendable efforts are being made to combat this, an unlawful occupant may cause considerable loss to a private property owner. In the event of this happening, it is crucial for the property owner to know […]
Read our feature in The Star Newspaper, published on 1 April 2016. There are many medicines. Certain medicines are popular. Other treat peculiar ailment like Lupus nephritis. DIFLUCAN, one of of a new group of triazole antifungal agents, is available as a powder for oral suspension. There are numerous drugs for each afflictions. If you’re […]
Businesses may fail because they fail to limit foreseeable risk and because their ideas are not structured optimally. The three elements below are some of the key considerations in doing business in a responsible and sustainable manner. Entrepreneur Marlon Parker shares his practical insights.
Nicolene Schoeman - Louw’s professionalism and quest for the right service at the right time distinguishes her as an excellent support to our business. Her turnaround time iro the legal fraternity is unique, and critical to our business. What she promises, she delivers.Dr Michèlle Booysen, Pètanque Consultancy (Pty) Ltd, Cape Town
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Rand en Sent on RSG. If you missed us download the podcasts by clicking here.
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Labour Hour on Radio 786, Tuesday evenings at 21:00. If you missed us be sure to tune in next time by clicking here.
If you missed our follow up interview on 22 June 2018, listen to the interview here
If you missed us unpacking NDAs with our Nicolene Schoeman – Louw and the SME Movement, download the podcast here
Let’s Talk video series:
- The co-operative as an appropriate form of enterprise for black economic empowerment September 1, 2008
- National Wills Week 2008 September 6, 2008
- The co-operative as an appropriate enterprise for BEE [abstract] October 1, 2008
- Spring Fab Bridal Show 2008 November 3, 2008
- Immigration services and travel permits January 5, 2009
- Customary Marriages and the Division of the Joint Estate July 15, 2019
- Law firm Nomination – 5 or more Women Lawyers July 8, 2019
- The Racism Card at Work – Can Falsely Accusing Someone of Racism Warrant Dismissal? June 28, 2019
- Unwanted Direct Marketing and your Right to Refuse June 27, 2019
- Contracts and The Passing of Risk June 27, 2019