Introduction Whilst society in general is moving towards being more open regarding mental health, this is not always the case in the work place. There are many Employees who may suffer from mental illnesses but due to intangible symptoms, are not easily recognized. Once this condition does become known to the Employer, they must appreciate […]
We are celebrating Women’s month in August. As such it is always good to reflect on how far we have come as a nation since thousands of brave women marched to the Union Buildings on the 9th of August 1956. But the question remains – how far have we really come and are our South […]
#WOMENSMONTH – Part One Series: Sexual Harassment in the Workplace – Know your Rights as an Employee!
In South Africa, it is far more common for female employees to fall victim to Sexual Harassment in the workplace. They are often too afraid to speak up or break the silence out of fear of losing their jobs. It is important for all female employees to be aware of the fact that there […]
“When they finally let me retire I want to be a full-time artist”. Nelson Mandela said after agreeing to paint for charity in 2001. Most South Africans believe that they will retire upon reaching the age of 65. They plan and structure their estates according to that. What does the law in South Africa determine? Can […]
I am very fortunate to be associated with a professional outfit as yourselves. Thank you. I have only met with diligent service delivery from your offices and have no doubt that your brief to counsel has been a testimony of precision and completeness.Advocate Grant Smith, Member of the Cape Bar
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Rand en Sent on RSG. If you missed us download the podcasts by clicking here.
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Labour Hour on Radio 786, Tuesday evenings at 21:00. If you missed us be sure to tune in next time by clicking here.
If you missed our follow up interview on 22 June 2018, listen to the interview here
If you missed us unpacking NDAs with our Nicolene Schoeman – Louw and the SME Movement, download the podcast here
Let’s Talk video series:
- The co-operative as an appropriate form of enterprise for black economic empowerment September 1, 2008
- National Wills Week 2008 September 6, 2008
- The co-operative as an appropriate enterprise for BEE [abstract] October 1, 2008
- Spring Fab Bridal Show 2008 November 3, 2008
- Immigration services and travel permits January 5, 2009
- Customary Marriages and the Division of the Joint Estate July 15, 2019
- Law firm Nomination – 5 or more Women Lawyers July 8, 2019
- The Racism Card at Work – Can Falsely Accusing Someone of Racism Warrant Dismissal? June 28, 2019
- Unwanted Direct Marketing and your Right to Refuse June 27, 2019
- Contracts and The Passing of Risk June 27, 2019