In South Africa, the transfer of immovable property is governed and regulated by legislation in order to protect all parties to the transaction. In terms of Section 2 of the Alienation of Land Act No. 68 of 1981, no alienation of land shall be of any force or effect unless it is contained in a […]
Thank you for making the drafting of our antenuptial contract and wills such a pleasant experience!Anonymous couple, Cape Town
RADIO AND WEBINARS
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Rand en Sent on RSG. If you missed us download the podcasts by clicking here.
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Labour Hour on Radio 786, Tuesday evenings at 21:00. If you missed us be sure to tune in next time by clicking here.
If you missed our follow up interview on 22 June 2018, listen to the interview here
If you missed us unpacking NDAs with our Nicolene Schoeman – Louw and the SME Movement, download the podcast here. Alternatively, if you missed the episode on Smart Contracts, download the podcast here or B-BBEE, download the podcast here.
Let’s Talk video series:
- SchoemanLaw is thrilled to be part of the class of 2020 – Innovating Justice Accelerator! November 22, 2019
- National Wills Week 2008 September 6, 2008
- The co-operative as an appropriate enterprise for BEE [abstract] October 1, 2008
- Spring Fab Bridal Show 2008 November 3, 2008
- Immigration services and travel permits January 5, 2009
- When can you be held personally liable within your company and how can this be brought about? November 19, 2019
- Dealing with a failure to comply with simple instructions – The Naicker case November 15, 2019
- Injuries or illness sustained at work – unpacked November 14, 2019
- The Administrative Adjudication of Road Traffic Offences Act November 12, 2019