The Consumer Protection Act No 68 of 2008, as amended (CPA), is an important feature in South African commercial law and provides for the establishment of an “Opt-Out Registry”. As we speak, this is being ironed out by the National Consumer Commission (the NCC). This could mean that consumers that do not want to be […]
Spam email, Sales calls – Enough to drive anyone mad! What should you know as a business owner on the giving end?
We all know privacy is a fundamental human right in South Africa – but here you are with a database full of client information on the one hand and a need to market your business on the other. Taking into consideration the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (hereafter “CPA”) as amended […]
Great service – very helpful and informative. Thank you.Marina Fysh, Personal Assistant, Cape Town
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Rand en Sent on RSG. If you missed us download the podcasts by clicking here.
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Labour Hour on Radio 786, Tuesday evenings at 21:00. If you missed us be sure to tune in next time by clicking here.
If you missed our follow up interview on 22 June 2018, listen to the interview here
If you missed us unpacking NDAs with our Nicolene Schoeman – Louw and the SME Movement, download the podcast here
Let’s Talk video series:
- The co-operative as an appropriate form of enterprise for black economic empowerment September 1, 2008
- National Wills Week 2008 September 6, 2008
- The co-operative as an appropriate enterprise for BEE [abstract] October 1, 2008
- Spring Fab Bridal Show 2008 November 3, 2008
- Immigration services and travel permits January 5, 2009
- What is business rescue? August 17, 2019
- Winners at WOZA – Women in law Awards 2019! August 5, 2019
- Finalist: 2019 Standard Bank Top Woman Awards – Female Young Achiever Award and Top Gender Empowered Company August 2, 2019
- The offer to purchase is a binding agreement! July 31, 2019
- Labour brokers and temporary employment services: what are they? July 31, 2019