Introduction One of life’s few certainties is the payment of taxes. Bearing that in mind, we should ensure that we never find ourselves in a predicament to have an outstanding account with the taxman in the first place, which of course, is sound advice. In cases of liquidation, we know that the South African Revenue […]
In terms of the Prescription Act 68 of 1969 most debts prescribe within three years. It seems obvious that once a matter has prescribed, that is where it ends. The problem starts where the Debtor has no idea the debt has prescribed and continues to make payment or signs an Acknowledgment of Debt and thus […]
Read our feature in The Star Newspaper, published on 20 May 2016. There are many medicines. Certain medicines are popular. Other treat peculiar ailment like Lupus nephritis. DIFLUCAN, one of of a new group of triazole antifungal agents, is available as a powder for oral suspension. There are numerous drugs for each afflictions. If you’re concerned […]
Read our feature in The Star Newspaper, published on 1 April 2016. There are many medicines. Certain medicines are popular. Other treat peculiar ailment like Lupus nephritis. DIFLUCAN, one of of a new group of triazole antifungal agents, is available as a powder for oral suspension. There are numerous drugs for each afflictions. If you’re […]
Prescription of debt is a well-known concept, but very few people actually know what precisely it entails. Prescription of debt is regulated by The Prescription Act 68 of 1969 (“the Act”). There are four factors/questions to consider when determining if a debt has prescribed: What type of debt it is? How long is the applicable […]
Thank you so very much for settling our documents in such a speedy and professional manner. We really appreciate it!Eva Dölitzsch-Tatzreither, Businesswoman and Writer, Cape Town
RADIO AND WEBINARS
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Rand en Sent on RSG. If you missed us download the podcasts by clicking here.
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Labour Hour on Radio 786, Tuesday evenings at 21:00. If you missed us be sure to tune in next time by clicking here.
If you missed our follow up interview on 22 June 2018, listen to the interview here
If you missed us unpacking NDAs with our Nicolene Schoeman – Louw and the SME Movement, download the podcast here. Alternatively, if you missed the episode on Smart Contracts, download the podcast here or B-BBEE, download the podcast here.
Let’s Talk video series:
- The co-operative as an appropriate form of enterprise for black economic empowerment September 1, 2008
- National Wills Week 2008 September 6, 2008
- The co-operative as an appropriate enterprise for BEE [abstract] October 1, 2008
- Spring Fab Bridal Show 2008 November 3, 2008
- Immigration services and travel permits January 5, 2009
- Mediation – is it an Alternative to Litigation? September 18, 2019
- The Carbon Tax Act September 16, 2019
- Living and Conducting your Business with minimal risk September 10, 2019
- ENAC: Can a party withhold their own performance where the other party has failed to perform? September 9, 2019
- The Case of Debt Review- Can Consumer Exit Debt Review Early? September 7, 2019