Introduction In a world where data breaches have become commonplace, demand for Virtual Private Network (“VPN”) services has increased. This is a response to constant monitoring of internet user behaviours by third parties such as governments and hackers. However, many countries have banned the use of VPNs. This article will discuss what VPNs are and […]
On 31 March 2017, the High Court in Cape Town gave a seminal judgment in the case of Prince v Minister of Justice and Constitutional Development and Others , in which it declared sections of the Drugs and Drug Trafficking Act No. 140 of 1992 (hereinafter referred to as the “Drugs Act”) and the Medicines […]
Mpogola Edward Mojapelo, Cape Town
Thank You so much for assisting me with this mater and thank you for your professionalism throughout the whole process much appreciated .
I have your business card, so in future when I need legal advice and legal service definitely you will be the 1st one I will contact .
Words can’t explain how much I feel about the judgment removal I am so happy , thank you , thank you , GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY .
There are many medicines. Certain medicines are pop. Other treat peculiar ailment like Lupus nephritis. DIFLUCAN, one of of a new group of triazole antifungal agents, is available as a powder for oral suspension. There are numerous drugs for each afflictions. If you're concerned about erectile health problem, you probably know about levitra 10mg. Very likely every man knows about levitra cost per pill. (Read more cheapest generic levitra). Once men are watching for drugs to resolve sexual health problem. On occasion another disease will lead to erectile dysfunction. There are risks possible with any type of medication. Certainly you need to take dangerous side effects in review before purchasing any medicine. Get in touch with your body and stay healthy for long years.
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Rand en Sent on RSG. If you missed us download the podcasts by clicking here.
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Labour Hour on Radio 786, Tuesday evenings at 21:00. If you missed us be sure to tune in next time by clicking here.
If you missed our follow up interview on 22 June 2018, listen to the interview here
If you missed us unpacking NDAs with our Nicolene Schoeman – Louw and the SME Movement, download the podcast here
Let’s Talk video series:
- The co-operative as an appropriate form of enterprise for black economic empowerment September 1, 2008
- National Wills Week 2008 September 6, 2008
- The co-operative as an appropriate enterprise for BEE [abstract] October 1, 2008
- Spring Fab Bridal Show 2008 November 3, 2008
- Immigration services and travel permits January 5, 2009
- Customary Marriages and the Division of the Joint Estate July 15, 2019
- Law firm Nomination – 5 or more Women Lawyers July 8, 2019
- The Racism Card at Work – Can Falsely Accusing Someone of Racism Warrant Dismissal? June 28, 2019
- Unwanted Direct Marketing and your Right to Refuse June 27, 2019
- Contracts and The Passing of Risk June 27, 2019