With South Africa’s high level on unemployment, South Africa’s Youth is encouraged to become Entrepreneurs. It is stated that to be successful one must work for oneself. Your Matric Certificate will not guarantee obtaining employment. Many South African Youth turn to crime when there is no other alternative to earn a living. The 2015 Global […]
When deciding whether you should use an Agency or a Distribution Agreement – the main question a business owner should ask is whether the person or Company you are appointing will be acting as an Agent or a Distributor. An Agent relationship comes into existence where the Agent obtains permission from the Supplier to market, […]
We are happy to announce the official launch of the SchoemanLaw SME Self – Service DeskTM! Our subscription users can now also enjoy the following value-added services: • Business Doctors’ Business Health Check and • access to Accountability Group and Accountability Solutions for risk mitigation and collections facilitation. We believe the time is now for […]
Thank you for your helpful, friendly and diligent service!Linda, Goodwood, Cape Town
RADIO AND WEBINARS
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Rand en Sent on RSG. If you missed us download the podcasts by clicking here.
Our attorneys are featured regularly on Labour Hour on Radio 786, Tuesday evenings at 21:00. If you missed us be sure to tune in next time by clicking here.
If you missed our follow up interview on 22 June 2018, listen to the interview here
If you missed us unpacking NDAs with our Nicolene Schoeman – Louw and the SME Movement, download the podcast here. Alternatively, if you missed the episode on Smart Contracts, download the podcast here or B-BBEE, download the podcast here.
Let’s Talk video series:
- The co-operative as an appropriate form of enterprise for black economic empowerment September 1, 2008
- National Wills Week 2008 September 6, 2008
- The co-operative as an appropriate enterprise for BEE [abstract] October 1, 2008
- Spring Fab Bridal Show 2008 November 3, 2008
- Immigration services and travel permits January 5, 2009
- The Carbon Tax Act September 16, 2019
- Living and Conducting your Business with minimal risk September 10, 2019
- ENAC: Can a party withhold their own performance where the other party has failed to perform? September 9, 2019
- The Case of Debt Review- Can Consumer Exit Debt Review Early? September 7, 2019
- SchoemanLaw’s SME Self-Service Desk is shortlisted! September 5, 2019