- Conveyancing rates (property transfers)
- Small business offering
- Notarial authentication rates
- Antenuptial contracts and wills rates
- Last Will and Testament and Living Wills rates
- The Legal Goalkeeper – Legal Assessments for any Business
- Important information to be stored with your will
Register your will:
We recommend that clients store their will in a safe place. In the alternative to store it at The South African Registry of Wills and Testaments (SARWT).
The South African Registry of Wills and Testaments (SARWT) operates and maintains a national Will Register where the administrative details of a person’s Last Will and Testament, including Living Will details and Organ Donor Status, can be recorded on an online searchable database. SARWT offers members of the public and professionals free and open access to the Will Register to collaborate as social partners in our public interest initiative.